Donny Hathaway Jealous Guy
- Chicago-born, St. Louis-raised and Washington, DC-educated Donny Hathaway recorded John Lennon's "Jealous Guy" on his 1971 album Live.
- The first side of Live was recorded at the Troubadour in L.A., the second, containing "Jealous Guy," at the Bitter End in New York's Greenwich Village.
- The bassist on the album was Willie Weeks, who would go on to play on Ronnie's first two solo albums and become one of Ronnie's First Barbarians.
- Lennon's original version of "Jealous Guy" appears on his 1971 album, Imagine.
- Hathaway, who suffered from mental illness, died at age 33 in 1979, the year before Lennon was murdered at 40.